ABDIP! After brekkie we go over to the Family Centre again to
use the WIFI, want to do some posts and we are thinking we should advertise the
motorhome on FB now too, we only have
another six or so weeks left of our 2018 adventure. Have a bit of a problem getting the share button on the post
but I hope it is there, Kim manages to share the post.
Also of interest is the thunder of jet fighters overhead
yesterday and today. I tried for a photo
and got a fast blur! Goggle tells us the Whidbey Island
Naval Air Stations is just across the water and they have purchased some
new EA18 Growler fighter jets and it seems they are being trained on them. They sure sound loud!
![]() |
| I see another train track setup around a motorhome on one of my walks! |
![]() |
| This is a very dusty camp, our feet are black after walking down to the Family Centre |
![]() |
| Awww cute 'lil bunny! |
After a nice relax and a read in the sun down by the water I
go back to the Family Centre for more WIFI and see if I can fix my FB stuff. Kim came down for a while and picked some
wild blackberries while waiting for me, bless him. He gives up waiting for me and heads back to
the coach. The couple two along who are
camping in a travel trailer in their personal site see our for sale sign in the window and come up and talk to Kim, while I am still away. They need more room and want to come back after dinner to discuss in more detail. Yikes - when I get back from WIFIing a mega power
clean and tidy up takes place. Lea and
Ralph live in Canada and they seem very keen.
We have agreed for them to come by in the morning and they can see how
we break camp and hear the engine going etc.
Spend a couple of sleepless hours planning what we might do
if we don’t have a motorhome for the next six weeks….



No comments:
Post a Comment