Yesterday I thought I didn’t have to remember any more room
numbers, but I need to file just one more in my memory banks. Our AC was so noisy last night we turned it
off even though Kim thought he was suffocating because there was no air! So 301 is the last
room number I will have to remember for a while.
It’s so cute listening to little kids speak a foreign
language, it is something I can’t do and I am always a little bit
envious/impressed.
What to do today?
There is always shopping and it’s a bit cloudy to start so we might do
that this am, then back for a nice relax by the pool.
We take a drive out towards Willowbrook Mall and get caught
in a heavy rain shower enroute and even as we arrive.
![]() |
| Look at the rainwater cascading off the highway above! |
![]() |
| Stopped behind the school bus waiting for it to disgorge its passengers! |


No comments:
Post a Comment