Had a practice birthday yesterday as it was the 12th in NZ but here today is the 12th
so I’m doing it all over again starting with coffee and birthday cake, complete with candles, over with L&L. They spoil me with a lovely
card and gift too, I am so lucky!
![]() |
| And they sung Happy Birthday to me too! |
Tonight L&L are taking us to dinner at the Chalet Pie House in Newport and it is great, such a range to choose from. My
grilled halibut (reommended) came with a salad, baked potato, corn bread etc, a lot of food! The boys loved their chicken fried
steak and Lois has crumbed shrimp, I tasted one just to help her out you understand and it was good. This restaurant has the most amazing selection of
home baked dessert pies and we can see them all displayed in the glass cases. At the beginning of the meal we were all going to have a piece but after eating our main, not one of us had room for one thing more! It was a lovely birthday treat, thank you so
much guys : )

No comments:
Post a Comment