Good morning sunshine, nice to see you again this morning.
We have ground squirrels here, they live in burrows rather
than up trees although they will take to the trees if frightened, but as far as I
can see they are not particularly timid.
They are about twice the size of tree squirrels but their tails are much
less bushy.
![]() |
| Chubby lil ground squirrel |
The coach is cleaned and polished again, a useful thing to do
while pottering outside. Forgot to
mention that while we were at the FMCA Rally we had a guy who was really
interested in buying the coach, he wanted to upgrade from his older Trek and
loved that our Cheetah had the mural on the back as that would make his wife
happy. He lives in Washington State and was in
no hurry to own it, happy to wait until we finished our trip and he even has family in OK so could pick it up from there at the end of August. However it all fell through when he realised that
although the model is PDQ38 the actual overall length is 38’11” and he
was in the throes of building a 39’ shed so he could do work during the winter months. Wasn't going to fit!
Kim took himself off on a bike ride while I opted to walk
some of the trails around the park. Along the Cooper Ridge Nature Trail I came
across a 9 hole golf course and the Old Jetty Trail took me parallel to the
beach and just about into town but I turned back, I told Kim I would only be 45
minutes.
![]() |
| Evergreen Huckleberry - dark berries with a pretty red frill |
![]() |
| Disc Golf - hardly ever see anyone playing this game |
A cool wind came up around 4pm so time to head indoors. We bought some more crossword puzzle books at
Dollar Tree so the brain is getting some exercise as we travel!
Another beautiful day in Paradise!



No comments:
Post a Comment