Friday, 29 June 2018

Friday, June 29 – TT Seaside, OR


Slept in again, I like sleeping and I think its way under-rated!   The sun is out though and I think it gets to 19C today.

We while away the morning doing laundry, cleaning, the blog, reading etc.  The noisy family next door left and another one moved in with a small trailer pretty much straight away.  As they arrived, the mother of three and two dogs kindly let me know in advance (I was sitting outside at our picnic table) they were a noisy family!  Well that puts it out there doesn’t it, at least we know what to expect!  I didn’t quite know how to respond but I will practice some come backs now I know.

They were noisy, made Kim's day as you may imagine and he spent the rest of the morning glaring at them from inside.  But after they got set up they went out for the day and haven’t come back yet at 6pm.

We ride over to the Family Clubhouse to get a chunk of free WIFI – Kim wants to update the CoPilot maps on the IPad and it will take at least a couple of hours so don’t want to use our data.  I take the laptop over and do some searching while sitting in the sun – not so effective, it’s pretty hard to see the screen in sunlight and with sunglasses on, but it’s lovely and warm. There is 60% completed jigsaw on the table inside, so I slot in a few pieces and then cycle back home to pick up a charging cable for Kim, the downloading is taking longer than first thought.

Also need to check the slow cooker, I’ve got the rest of the ribs in for dinner tonight and don’t want to cook them as much as last time.  They were much better, meat not quite falling off the bone and delish!  4 hours on high is the magic cooking time.

Watching the news and weather, we’re in the wrong State, over mid east they are experiencing temps around the 100F mark. 

1 comment: